martes, 1 de junio de 2010

Music Recomendation

Hello, today I´m going to recomend you a very unknown e.p from one of the most popular bands in rock and roll. I´m talking about The Cure. In the early 90´s they were recording "Wish" one of the most successful albums of this band. Well, during this period of time they record a few instrumental songs that were not released in the album. This was because of their record label didnt want those songs. So, Robert Smith and company released these songs in a little cassette named "Lost Wishes". Is one of the best E.p´s of this ancient band. You must download it ´cause is hard to find in record stores. I hope you can listen to it. When I know how to up load videos, I will do it. Thanks for reading.

David G.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario